Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update: New eps of "IHTMS"

Hey, all!  Film Crazy Adam here and I know it's been many months since the last episode of "I heard that movie sucks," but new episodes are on the way!  "From Paris with love" is going onto the back burner for an indeterminate amount of time and will be replaced by "Snow White and the Huntsman."  There's also a pretty complex and lengthy review that, God willing, will be out before the end of this month that I've been working on literally all summer.  What is that one about, you ask?  You'll see soon enough.  Suffice to say that a LOT of time and effort and research and editing and reviewing and, well, stuff has gone into this review.  Anyway, please look forward to new eps of "I heard that movie sucks."  More to come soon.

Also, I was going to do a written review of "Gangster Squad," which was supposed to come out a week or so ago.  But it's been pushed back to January 2013 for a very simple reason: the movie theater shooting in Colorado.  There's a scene that can be seen in the trailer where a bunch of gangster with tommy-guns start shooting up a movie theater.  So, understanding that it was a bit too soon to show that in theaters Hollywood has tastefully pushed it back to January.  I'll let you know what I think when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment