Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jack the Giant Killer - Trailer

So here's a trailer from back in late December of last year.  Classic fairytale movie for the big screen.  But it hasn't been released yet.  The trailer says June 2012, but I can tell you that it didn't come out then, because if it had it would've been part of Film Crazy Adam's Top 11 Movies for this past summer.  Now I haven't heard when it's going to be released or why it's been pushed back.  The reason for the push back maybe the fact that there were 2 fairytale movies coming out around the same time ("Mirror Mirror" & "Snow White and the Huntsman").  But whatever the reason this was one that I was anticipating.  It's directed by Bryan Singer and I like most of his stuff (yes, I even like "Superman Returns," but not because it's a good movie.  I'm not that crazy).  But this looks like it could be good.  I'll let you know when I hear anything about the new release date.


No comments:

Post a Comment