Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! F 2012, F yeah 2013!!

I truly hope that there are those of you out there that have had a much better 2012 than I did.  For me 2012 was the worst year on record.  Hurricane Sandy hit my home state, my grandmother whom I was very close with died, Ridley Scott's Prometheus came out.  There's much more, believe me.  Plus I didn't finish nearly as many reviews as I wanted (4 in 1 year is pretty pathetic).  Suffice to say I'm looking forward to the new year with hope and a positive outlook.  Plus more reviews to come.  The first being my list of the best and worst movies of 2012, as presented by Film Crazy Adam.  Along with my much talked about BIG review.  More eps of "I Heard That Movie Sucks" to come too.  Happy New Year to you and yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment